Employee Mortgage Benefit Scheme
Our employee mortgage benefit scheme will provide your business with a free-of-charge staff benefit to enhance your employee benefits and wellbeing package.
Buying a house and securing the right mortgage can be an extremely challenging and stressful process for your employees. With our employee mortgage benefit scheme, you can relieve the pressure by providing your staff members with free access to professional mortgage advice.
We partner with like-minded companies to provide fee-free mortgage advice to their employees.
Our arrangement works in one of two ways – either we’ll waive our usual broker fee or charge your business and donate this amount to your charity partner. Whichever option you choose, your employees will benefit from free advice. All you need to do is let us know your preferred approach, alert your staff to the scheme, and we’ll handle the rest.
We tailor the scheme to suit each business and the needs of its employees. So, for example, you can opt for regular drop-in mortgage advice surgeries at your offices or choose the less hands-on approach where we’ll be at the end of a phone or email whenever a staff member needs mortgage advice.
Whenever an employee gets in touch, we’ll do our very best to find them the right mortgage and then manage the process through to its completion.
Offering our Employee Mortgage Benefit Scheme will make your business more attractive to potential employees and help retain happy and committed staff.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that...
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
To your business:
- An enhanced employee benefits package at no extra cost to your business
- Improved staff wellbeing and morale
- Employees not spending work time sourcing a new mortgage
To your employees:
- Top quality mortgage advice and support, fee-free
- Access to dedicated mortgage professionals
- Time saved not scouring the mortgage market, chasing lenders for progress reports and submitting unsuccessful applications
- A smooth and hassle-free mortgage application process
- Face-to-face or virtual mortgage advice at a time to suit them