Commercial finance is a way of providing working capital for your business. It covers a broad spectrum of lending areas from commercial mortgages to non-property-related commercial lending solutions such as asset finance, invoice finance and unsecured loans.
Commercial finance is another term for business funding or business finance and comes in many different forms.
With so many options available, determining which product is right for your business is the most challenging aspect. Commercial finance covers a broad spectrum of lending areas, including:
• Loans to purchase or refinance premises for owner-occupied and trading businesses.
• Commercial and residential investment loans for properties being purchased for rental return and capital gain.
• Asset finance to finance elements such as plant, equipment, machinery, vehicles, aircraft and marine vessels and leasing and hire purchase agreements relating to the same assets.
• Invoice finance to unlock the value tied up in the company’s debtor book.
• Unsecured business loans.
Commercial lending is available from the entire spectrum of funders, from high street to challenger banks and specialist lenders.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that...
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.