Charlie Hart is one of The Mortgage Quarter’s key administrators and general office wizard. On the way to finishing his apprenticeship in Business at the local Exeter College, we are looking forward to having him in the office full time. Although, we have learnt the hard way, never to let Charlie loose with a shredder…
1. Charlie, tell us a bit about yourself? I trained to be a chef previously so have worked for a few different high end restaurants including Lympstone Manor, (1 Michelin Star). In my spare time I love watching Exeter City and I like to keep fit through running.
2. We know you’re a dab hand at cooking – what’s your favourite dish to cook? I love cooking steak, who doesn’t love a steak! But if I am trying to impress, my signature dish is probably pea and mint risotto.
3. What is your favourite part (so far) of working at The Mortgage Quarter?
Meeting all the guys. They have made me feel very welcome and I’m looking forward to learning and working with them.
4. What is your favourite sport to watch and which team do you root for?
I’m football mad, my team being Liverpool (The Premier League Champions!)
5. If you could be any film character, who would you be and why?
Luke SkyWalker from Star Wars because I’d get to use a lightsaber all day long.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that...
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
Need more help?